SENSUAL EMBODIMENT WORKSHOP
SATURDAY, JULY 24th, 2PM EST
Sensual Embodiment changed my life. It’s my daily medicine. My go-to when I’m feeling lost and out of balance. My booster of confidence and the bridge that connects me back to my infinite power & Radiance.
This practice invites us to unfold the parts of ourselves that are mysterious, untamed, and free of the layers of our societal conditioning, beliefs, and habits.
As we dance and move in unstructured ways, we listen to our body signals, awaken our senses, alchemizing pain into pleasure and divine love.
A ritual for sacred remembrance of the pulsating aliveness that exists within us at all times.
THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR YOU IF...
• You desire to move from overthinking, judgment, and self-doubt, to presence, love, and a sense of grounding.
• You desire to experience a new approach to sensual pleasure and feeling feminine nature
• You desire to learn tools + practices to activate your own magnetic potential
• You feel disconnected from your body + creative power
• You’re are looking to integrate past wounding, rewrite stories, and shift inner narratives
• You've been craving a community of like minded women
• You feel ready to embrace your own authentic magic, feel confident and in your voice
• You feel ready to embody your divine & fullest expression
More than ever, the world needs us to show up and support its change, stand up as women, liberate our voices, and fully own our divine feminine power.
In this sacred container, we give ourselves the opportunity to move through the discomfort and resistance of what’s holding us back from creating the life of our wildest dreams as we reconnect with our magic. Our senses. Our bodies. Our desires. Our creative life force.
Experience yourself in ways you've never done before.
Fully open to your radiance.
WHAT TO EXPECT...
☾ 2hr container
☾ Sister circle opening
☾ Guided sensual embodiment practice
☾ Guided meditation & journaling
☾ Closure- sharing circle
☾ A NEW FOUND CONNECTION TO YOUR MIND, BODY, SOUL, AND ALL THAT YOU ARE.
*My biggest desire is to make this work accessible to as many women as possible.
Donation requests are also available for this experience.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit your donation request + claim your ticket.
*You will receive an email with instructions on how to prepare + Zoom link 24hrs before the event